- This refers to the procedure wherein a country's government decreases the value of its currency in comparison to the value of gold or any other foreign currency
- This term means the lowering of an object's worth or usefulness, such as a valuable resource
- The government's sudden announcement of devaluation took many market players by surprise, causing a frenzy in the stock market.
- The devaluation of the property was due to the deterioration of the structures and facilities within its premises.
- In the global market, the devaluation of a nation's currency can impact international trade and economic stability.