- The act of transferring property through a legal will
- A gift or allotment of an estate, given by the testator of a will
- A specific regulation in a will that outlines the allocation of real estate or property
- The distribution and disposition of estate or wealth according to a will
- In her will, my grandmother decided to devise the family home to me.
- The devise of the diamond necklace in his will was a surprise for the whole family.
- The legal document presented a detailed scheme on how to devise his properties amongst his heirs.