- The act of refusing or rejecting a right that one is entitled to claim
- The process of denying any responsibility associated with a specific event or action
- The act of denying or restricting the rights provided by a guarantee or warranty, typically in a vendor-buyer relationship
- A statement by an insurance company denying the guarantee of coverage for a claim or event
- A document that contains a statement of refusal or rejection, often relating to rights or responsibilities
- Before using the software, the company had to agree to the disclaimer that was provided.
- Upon arrival at the amusement park, visitors were required to sign a disclaimer, absolving the park of any responsibility of injuries.
- In the contract, there was a disclaimer that stated the seller was not responsible for any defects that might be discovered after the purchase.