- The process or action of revealing information or facts
- The process where a lending institution provides necessary information under the Truth in Lending Act that helps a consumer make informed decisions about the loan
- The process of providing financial information about a corporation and its security offerings to potential investors
- The act of revealing business transaction details by an insider in a corporation, typically an officer, to gain approval when there's a potential for self-interest
- The process where a debtor in a bankruptcy case reveals the details of a bankruptcy plan to the creditors
- The company is under scrutiny for its lack of transparency and disclosure about financial dealings.
- To avoid potential conflicts of interest, the officer made a full disclosure of the business transaction to the board.
- The bank made a detailed disclosure about loan conditions, enabling the customer to make an educated decision.