- The final decision made by a court or other legal authority to resolve a matter, such as a case or motion
- The punishment assigned to a person found guilty in a criminal case
- The process of giving the responsibility, possession, or ownership of something to someone else
- The existing state or condition that makes someone more likely to act or think in a certain way
- After several weeks of trial, the judge's disposition of the case provided relief to all parties involved.
- Based on his past criminal history, the offender was expecting a severe disposition from the court.
- The property's disposition was immediate, once the owner passed away.
- His disposition towards risk-taking led him to participate in illegal activities.