- This is the legal ending of a marriage recognized by law due to certain legally allowed reasons, such as infidelity, that may occur after the wedding has taken place
- This implies the official ending of a marriage by a legal judgment or order of divorce for one spouse
- It means to officially end a marital relationship through a legal decision or order of divorce for a spouse
- This refers to the action of getting a divorce
- Due to unresolved conflicts, they decided to get a divorce.
- The court finalized their divorce after examining the presented grounds.
- As a last resort, they opted for divorce considering the irreconcilable differences.