- Refers to creating something via a process of selection that is not predetermined or influenced by previous outcomes
- Relates to the act of retrieving money that has been previously stored in an account or depository
- Pertains to the process of writing and authorizing an official request for a specific amount of money
- Involves the process of creating documents or legal records adhering to established rules or protocols
- Describes the action of making a formal written request to access funds that have been deposited in an account
- Because the participants in the lottery were numerous, there was a need to draw the winners randomly.
- After much deliberation, the organization decided to draw funds from their savings to finance the new project.
- In order to settle the debt, they had to draw a draft specifying the exact amount owed.