- A term describing the fulfillment or capacity to fulfill a legal obligation, duty or requirement
- A word used to describe something that is legally acceptable or appropriate
- A way to express someone or something's ability to be credited for an action, event, or condition
- A term used to convey the reaching of an agreed upon date which necessitates payment
- The state of being owed an amount of money, though payment for the same is not presently necessary
- The rent is due at the end of the month, according to the lease agreement.
- Respect for the rights of others is due in all situations, as mandated by law.
- As per the contractual terms, the due amount was paid on the 1st of every month.