- These are wages, salaries, dividends, or other forms of compensation that a person or business receives in exchange for work or investment
- These represent the amount of money remaining from a certain period's revenue after all related costs and expenses have been deducted
- During the fiscal year, the company reported its earnings as substantial, reflecting the successful expansion strategy.
- It's necessary to analyze the earnings of a business to understand its financial health and profitability.
- The individual's annual earnings were elevated due to the additional overtime hours worked.