- The act of writing or marking on the back side of a document
- The process of signing a document, typically a check or bill, with an accompanying statement to attest to its transfer or guarantee
- The action of signing a document, such as a check or bill, in order to transfer it to another individual or entity
- Adding a notation such as a date or title to an official document
- The bank will not cash the check unless you endorse it properly.
- Before transferral, the bill must be endorsed by the account holder.
- The contract was endorsed with the date of agreement for official recording.