- It is the act of officially agreeing to or supporting something
- It refers to a written note, signature, or comment made on a document or tool
- It is a special clause included in an insurance policy which changes its terms or scope of coverage
- The celebrity's endorsement significantly raised the brand recognition of the perfume.
- The manager’s endorsement on the contract confirmed its execution.
- Their home insurance policy now includes an endorsement covering damages from natural disasters.