- The process of providing or supplying resources to an entity
- The outcome derived from assigning resources to an institution or organization
- Monetary resources acquired by an institution through philanthropic contributions
- Donated property or funds bestowed upon an organization that generates income through investment
- An organization that receives and manages donated resources
- The university's endowment has grown rapidly due to numerous generous donations.
- The art museum was able to expand its collection significantly thanks to a large endowment.
- The charity guarantees that 100% of the endowment goes directly to the programs and services that it provides.