- The act of converting a property into a fee tail by restraining its inheritance to specific descendants who cannot sell or transfer the property
- Refers to an instance where a property is entailed
- Describes a property that has been entailed
- Refers to the predetermined line of inheritance for an entailed property
- The estate was entail to maintain the property within the family line.
- The inheritance laws required the property to be entail to specific descendants only.
- A decision was made to entail the estate, preventing its sale or transfer by the heirs.