- The act of moving or coming into a particular space or area
- The process of moving or coming into a different or new space
- The procedure of presenting information correctly in court or for official records
- The lawful act of stepping onto real property, usually with the intention of taking possession
- The attorney advised the client to enter the evidence before the deadline.
- The landlord has the right to enter the property after giving proper notice.
- He was very careful to enter the information in the correct form before the court.