- The state of having a legal or rightful claim to something
- A guaranteed right to receive benefits, often legally or contractually set, for example through an insurance policy
- A governmental program delivering benefits to a group of people who are legally identified as qualifying for those benefits
- After years of service, her entitlement to benefits was recognized.
- The contract clearly outlines the entitlement of the employees in case of a layoff.
- The new entitlement program will provide support to all individuals who meet the eligibility criteria.