- Refers to something that is of consistent quality, aspect, or rank with another
- Pertains to something that remains consistent or identical among each constituent of a group, class, or society
- Describes something which impacts all parts uniformly or identically
- Used to describe a person or thing that is considered equivalent or identical to another
- According to the law, all citizens have equal rights.
- Despite their differences in appearance, the twins had equal shares in the family inheritance.
- Even though the tasks varied in nature, they were assigned with the understanding that all members of the team had equal responsibilities.