- Refers to the act of setting up a law in a permanent manner through legislative measures or agreements
- This term involves making something steady and unchanging
- Represents the action of making something new come into being or reality
- It's the act of endorsing a religious entity as a national or official institution of a nation or state
- This term indicates making something indisputable or removing any uncertainties regarding a matter
- Involves setting something up in such a way that it is recognized or adhered to by others
- The efforts to establish a new policy were welcomed by the local community.
- The manager took steps to establish a secure working environment for all employees.
- With their revolutionary product, they managed to establish a strong presence in the market.