- The act of forming something or setting it up for a specific purpose or function
- A religious organization that is formally recognized and supported by a country or government
- A long-lasting structure or organization, typically within civil or military sectors
- A location, such as a house or business, complete with its furniture and personnel
- The procedure of instituting or setting up something
- The condition of being fully formed, set up, or put into operation
- The establishment of the new school took several months, but it finally opened its doors to students in September.
- The new supermarket is a popular establishment in the town as it offers a wide range of products and excellent customer service.
- The church became a legally recognized establishment after it was granted status by the state government.