- The actual level of interest, degree, quality, or size a person has in regards to land or property
- A collective term for a person's or an organization's total property assets
- A sum of assets and liabilities left by someone upon their passing
- A deceased person's possessions treated as a legal entity
- A piece of land specifically impacted by an easement
- After his death, his family had disagreements over the distribution of his estate.
- The company's estate has significantly grown after the acquisition of several properties.
- After considering all assets and liabilities, his estate at death showed a notable net worth.
- The estate of the deceased was divided among the heirs as per the legal procedures.
- That piece of estate is no longer desirable due to the newly implemented easement.