- It means to fully implement or complete a task or process
- It signifies to act according to what is required or mandated
- In terms of property law, it refers to the granting of complete ownership to a beneficiary under the Statute of Uses
- This term is also used to denote the act of fulfilling all necessary requirements to validate something
- Additionally, it can refer to the act of carrying out a judicially ordered death sentence
- The management decided to execute the new marketing plan with full force.
- The landlord failed to execute the terms of the lease agreement, resulting in a breach of contract.
- The judge ordered to execute the prisoner as per the court sentence, which caused a wave of protest.