- The implementation of a given action, directive, or order
- The legal process of carrying out a death sentence issued by a court of law
- The process where one enforces a legal decision, specifically regarding financial obligations
- After numerous delays, the execution of the new guidelines was finally underway.
- In many states, the execution of a death sentence is a contentious issue.
- Once the court passed the judgment, the execution of the ruling was immediate, forcing the debtor to repay their debt.