- The action of submitting documents or objects to a court official during legal proceedings
- The act of displaying or showing something to be viewed openly
- An item, usually a document, that has been produced in court as evidence in a case
- A document or material that is linked to a written piece like a brief, by means of an identifying mark like a number or a letter
- Any item or thing that is displayed or shown
- The process or event wherein something is displayed or shown
- The defense attorney needed to exhibit additional documents to support the client’s argument.
- The attorney plans to exhibit the contract that proves the agreement between the two parties.
- The photographic evidence was deemed as a crucial exhibit in the fraud case.