- A shortened form for expense, which refers to the cost incurred in the performance of an activity or operation
- An abbreviated term for export, used to denote goods or services sold and sent out of a country
- A short form for express, indicating a high-speed, direct method of transport or communication
- The manager claimed the Exp. of the business trip under the company's policy.
- The amount of Exp. increased significantly after the new trade deal.
- Their priority is to deliver the package through Exp. to ensure quick arrival.