- The state of being in a condition or situation where someone or something is left unprotected or unclosed
- The action of revealing or displaying someone or something
- Any aspect or event that reveals or uncovers someone or something
- A circumstance or action that could potentially lead to financial detriment, and could potentially be covered by an insurance policy
- Due to the exposure of the company's false accounting, their shares plummeted.
- Investors need to consider the exposure to risk before allocating funds.
- The photographer was praised for his unique exposure of urban life through his camera lens.