- A term used to describe something that has to do with conveying or showing an idea or feeling
- This term describes something that is used to communicate or portray a specific idea or concept
- The contract contained an expressive clause that clearly stated the obligations of the parties involved.
- The lawyer's expressive argument in favor helped the jury see the case from a different perspective.
- The testimony was so expressive that it effectively conveyed the emotional distress the witness experienced.