- Refers to the act of surrendering a person accused or convicted of a crime to the jurisdiction of another country or state where the crime was committed
- Pertains to the process of securing the handover of a criminal from one country or state to another where a crime has been committed
- The authorities decided to extradite the accused to the country where the crime was committed for trial.
- The prosecutor was working hard to extradite the fraudulent businessman who had fled to another country.
- An agreement has been reached to extradite the fugitive back to the state where he is to be charged.