- The act of altering something to make it false or incorrect
- The act of changing a document in a way that makes it incorrect or untrue, which could include mutilation, alteration, or addition
- The act of providing information that is not true or accurate
- The defendant was accused of trying to falsify the evidence to mislead the investigation.
- The corruption case revealed that the official had tried to falsify the financial documents.
- The witness was charged with perjury for attempting to falsify information during the trial.