- A barrier specifically designed to block escape or intrusion, or to designate a boundary line
- An individual who purchases and sells stolen merchandise
- A location specifically used for buying stolen items
- The act of using barriers to create an enclosure
- The process of employing barriers to prevent entering or exiting an area
- The act of selling stolen goods to a person handling such items
- The thief was caught trying to fence the stolen paintings from the art gallery.
- They decided to fence their backyard to keep their dogs from running away.
- A notorious fence was arrested yesterday for dealing with stolen jewelry.