- This term refers to the cash or other fluid resources owned by a government, organization, or person
- It can refer to a system that manages the flow of money, credit allocation, investment, and banking services
- The term is also used to describe the academic or scientific study of how funds are managed
- This term may also refer to the process of securing funds or capital
- It can also mean raising or making available funds or capital
- Sometimes the term is used to denote the act of giving necessary funds
- Lastly, it is used to express a scenario in which goods or services are sold on credit
- The manager of a start-up needs to understand finance to run the business effectively.
- She studied finance at university, focusing on investment strategies.
- The bank helps small businesses by financing their operations.