- The term refers to accidentally encountering something, or locating it through deliberate effort
- It can mean making a legal judgment or decision about a particular issue or case
- The term can also indicate the act of reaching a legal conclusion or decision
- After extensive searching, the lawyer was able to find the old law books he needed for his research.
- The jury will find whether the accusations towards the accused are valid or not.
- The judge is expected to find on the dispute within a few days.