- A process that involves making something unchanging, steady, or unmoving
- To bind or fasten physically to another object or surface
- A way of improperly or illegally controlling the actions, results or impacts of something
- The contractor was hired to fix the shingles on the roof to withstand harsh weather conditions.
- In order to prevent the picture from falling, you need to fix it securely on the wall.
- The allegations suggested that the competitor tried to fix the outcome of the contest by bribing the judges.