- Pertains to resources or assets that are currently unallocated or not invested
- Describes something short-term that does not have funding typically associated with it
- Refers to something that doesn't have a determined or stable value or rate
- The company has a high amount of floating capital, which can be used for various investments.
- The project is floating, as it lacks the significant financial backing required.
- The interest rates for the bank's financial products are floating, as they adjust based on market conditions.