- Something that triggers movement or change
- A group of individuals dedicated to a specific purpose
- The use of physical strength, coercion, or pressure against a person or object
- The act of making someone do something using physical effort, even if they resist
- The action of breaking open or passing through something
- The act of mandating or prescribing by legislation
- A new law was enacted to force businesses to adhere to environmental regulations.
- Bearing the force of the swing, the door quickly opened.
- As a policeman, the use of necessary force is sometimes unavoidable in maintaining peace.