- The act of creating, changing, or copying false documents or signatures with the deliberate goal of deceiving or committing fraud
- The process of intentionally producing a falsified replica for deception is known as forgery
- The suspect was arrested for attempting to forge a will to defraud the beneficiaries.
- The individual was found guilty of you forging documents to falsely claim ownership of the property.
- To avoid paying taxes, the business owner forged sales receipts to underreport revenue.