- This procedure involves the deceptive creation, modification, or imitation of a document or signature with the goal of cheating someone
- Refers to any item or document that has been falsely manufactured
- Following an investigation, the individual was charged with forgery for creating counterfeit checks.
- Forgery could be difficult to detect, especially when the forger is skilled in reproducing signature.
- The defense attorney argued that his client was unaware that the document was a forgery.