- A forum refers to a court or other judicial assembly where legal cases are heard and decided
- In a different legal context, a forum may refer to the geographical area in which a certain court has the power to make binding legal decisions
- The case was moved to another forum due to concerns about a biased jury.
- The defense argued that the forum didn't hold authority to pass a judgment on the case because the crime was committed in a different state.
- A lack of evidence prompted the forum to delay the trial.