- Refers to the information or evidence collected as a result of a specific action such as a search
- Describes property, such as income or goods, generated from other property while its substance remains unaffected
- Refers to the income generated by other property or services
- The police were hoping the search warrant would yield some fruit regarding the case.
- The monthly rent collected from the tenants is considered the fruit of the landlord's property.
- She carefully invested her savings, which soon began to bear fruit in the form of interest income.