- Amount of money or resources set aside for a particular purpose or objective
- A group or institution managing a specific pool of money
- The act of allocating money or assets for paying the principal or interest of a debt
- The provision of monetary support for a certain cause or venture
- The action of depositing money or assets into a fund
- The process of transforming an obligation into a long-term or indefinite debt bearing a fixed interest
- The school organizes a fundraising event every year to fund new school improvements.
- After receiving her inheritance, she decided to fund her own small business.
- Non-profit organizations often rely on donations to fund their operations.