- Considered as commercially dependable or reliable
- Recognized as valid or effective under legal standards
- Devoid of any defects or flaws
- Known for being fair and honest
- Abides by a virtuous or ethical standard
- Promotes prosperity and overall wellbeing
- Refers to tangible, movable personal property of value, typically excluding money, securities or negotiable instruments
- Described in Section 2-103 of the Uniform Commercial Code as all movable items involved in a sale contract, barring information, the payment money, investment securities, subject matter of foreign exchange transactions, and choices in action
- Defined in Section 9-102 of the Uniform Commercial Code as all movable items that security interest attaches to or that are fixtures, but excluding money, documents, instruments, accounts, chattel paper, general intangibles, commercial tort claims, deposit accounts, investment property, letter-of-credit rights, letters of credit, and minerals or similar items prior to extraction
- They purchased a good from the market that had a high commercial value.
- Her actions were considered a good in society because they contributed to the overall wellbeing.
- The contract was legally considered a good due to its validity under the law.