- The act of giving permission as a right or privilege
- The formal process of giving or transferring something
- The action of providing or giving permission
- Something that is given or bestowed
- The process of giving ownership of a property through a deed or written document
- A legal document used to transfer ownership of a property
- The local government decided to grant the building permit to the construction company for the new shopping mall project.
- After the father's passing, he made a grant of his house to his eldest daughter through his will.
- The foundation made a substantial grant to the university to fund the new research center.