- When one has committed an offense or crime they have been legitimately accused of
- Associated with or relating to guilt or replacing blame
- A claim made by an individual being charged with a crime, who does not plan to argue against the accusations
- A decision reached by a jury when they come to the consensus that the accused person did commit the charged crime
- The jury returned a guilty verdict after deliberating for several hours.
- The defendant plead guilty to the charges of tax evasion.
- Because the person was found guilty, they had to face the consequences associated with the crime.