- This term refers to an action or behavior that is performed repeatedly or regularly, often as a result of custom, habit, or compulsion
- It signifies something taking place a specific number of times or at a predetermined frequency
- This term also conveys involvement in actions that reflect someone's typical behavior
- The habitual absenteeism of the employee resulted in dismissal.
- The habitual meeting of the board of directors takes place every month.
- The habitual violations of company policies raised serious questions about the integrity of the individual involved.