- A concept or entity made up of different elements or components combined together
- A legal case that an employee brings against the employer for breaking a contract and against the union for not fairly representing them, under the Labor Management Relations Act
- A scenario in criminal defense where the defendant takes on their own representation while being aided by a professional lawyer
- The contract proposed a hybrid system combining separate elements of the previous policies.
- Under a hybrid action, the employee decided to sue both the employer for breach of contract and the union for breach of duty.
- The defendant chose to have a hybrid representation, where he defended himself in court while still having legal assistance from a lawyer.