- The inherent characteristics that remain the same and establish the uniqueness of an entity or individual
- The fact of an individual or entity existing separately or distinctly from others
- The unique traits or features that distinguish one person from another
- The state of having the same characteristics as something or someone that has been described, claimed, or accused
- The investigating officer confirmed the suspect’s identity based on the evidence gathered.
- Two products may appear identical but their identity can be established by evaluating their individual attributes.
- In a case of mistaken identity, the person was claiming to be different from the accused.