- The process of being involved in something, often indirectly, or the state of being so involved
- The process of suggesting or indicating something, often without directly stating it, or the state of being suggested
- Something suggested or indicated, often without being directly stated
- In the contract, the implication of the non-compete clause was that the employee could not work for a competitor for two years after leaving the company.
- The defendant faced an implication in the case due to the circumstantial evidence.
- The implication of the landlord's rules was that tenants were responsible for all minor repairs.