- The condition where something cannot occur, be done, or exist
- A circumstance or event that cannot possibly happen or be executed
- The scenario in which the fulfillment or completion of a task or requirement cannot be achieved
- The contract was voided due to the impossibility of carrying out its terms.
- After considering all options, they came to the conclusion that it was an impossibility to comply with all the terms of the agreement.
- The impossibility of performance was accepted as a valid reason for the cancellation of the contract.