- The act of merging with something else to create a complete entity
- The process of transforming a business entity into a legalized corporation
- The procedure of including the rights set out in the Bill of Rights within the protections granted by the Fourteenth Amendment
- The process of creating a lawful corporation
- They decided to incorporate their small business to gain certain legal protections.
- The rights from the Bill of Rights were incorporated into guarantees provided by the Fourteenth Amendment.
- To increase liability protection, it is often beneficial for a business to incorporate.