- The ability to cause effects or bring about change without visibly using force or command
- The unfair manipulation of authority for personal advantage
- The ability to cause change or effects in a subtle or unseen manner
- An individual or entity that has the power to impact or shape things
- The act of indirectly or subtly causing changes or effects
- The act of having an impact on how something develops or its state
- The company's marketing strategy relied heavily on the influence of social media.
- Their influence was clear in the policy decisions made by the board.
- The mentor's positive influence helped the young attorney succeed in their career.