- A term used to describe an activity or occupation that, by its very nature, carries a high risk of serious injury, even when special skills and care are applied
- Refers to an object or product that, due to its inherent characteristics, carries a potential danger, independent of any manufacturing defects
- Base jumping is often considered an inherently dangerous sport due to the high risk of serious injury.
- Gasoline is inherently dangerous because, by nature, it is a highly flammable substance, not due to any defect in the product.
- Despite safety gear, construction work can still be inherently dangerous due to the inherent risks involved.