- Being able to be passed down as an inheritance from one individual (usually a relative) to another
- Having the capacity to receive assets, property, or rights via inheritance
- Certain types of property are not inheritable under this state's laws, regardless of what the will states.
- The court ruled that the claim was indeed inheritable, so it could be passed to the defendant's children.
- Whether a right is inheritable or not depends on various factors, such as the type of right and the jurisdiction.